Following are the labs covered in 8 hours.
- Lab 1 - Azure,Cloud,SAAS,PAAS and IAAS.
- Lab 2 - SQL Server on Azure ( DTU & EDTU)
- Lab 3 - Azure Functions.
- Lab 4 - Azure storage (Blobs,Table,File and Queue).
- Lab 5 - Azure Cosmos DB.
- Lab 6 - Microservices & Azure Fabric in 90 Minutes.
- Lab 7 - Azure tables, Partition and Row keys.
- Lab 8 - Block blobs, Append blobs & Page blobs.
- Lab 9 - Azure Queues , visibility timeouts ,Peek & De-Queue.
- Lab 10 - App services and Cloud services
- Lab 11 - WebJob and background processing.
- Lab 12 - Azure DevOps using Azure Pipeline.
- Lab 13 - Microservices using Docker and Azure.
- Lab 14 - Azure Virtual Network(VNET) and Network Security Groups(NSG).
- Knowledge of visual studio and C#
- Good internet connection
Who should take this course
C# developers who want to use Azure as platform. Developers who want to get familiar with Azure platform.
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
Developers should be able to develop apps and web application using Azure services.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.