About this Course:
It's a mobile phone world.
And a tablet world. And a laptop world. The fact is it's a multi-screen world and your web sites and applications have to live in it.
Perhaps you're looking for an easy way to implement the principals of responsive design in your own work. Perhaps you want an easy mobile-first framework to wrap around your own work. Or maybe you just want to learn the right way to do things in a multi-screen world.
From the screen in your users' pockets to the giant 4K desktop screen your apps and web sites have to look good everywhere but how does someone create for such varied screen sizes and resolutions.
The answer is Bootstrap.
Bootstrap is a visual client-side framework that lets you build gorgeous mobile apps and build those into full screen-compliant applications. And if you're going to learn Bootstrap there is no better way then from our course Bootstrap Responsive Design. In this course expert developer and master instructor Mark Lassoff will take you from the very fundamentals of development with Bootstrap to applying techniques like Grids and Navigation bars.
If you're serious about responsive design then you need Bootstrap. And if you're serious about learning Bootstrap you need Bootstrap Responsive Design from LearnToProgram.tv. Over 500000 online students can't be wrong.
- A understanding of fundamental HTML will help make you successful
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Web Designers or Developers who want an easy responsive framework
- Programmers who need an easy way to make apps responsive
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to include Bootstrap libraries
- How to use the Bootstrap starter template
- Understand how to apply Bootstrap themes
- Use Basic Bootstrap grids
- Understand CSS Media Queries and how they relate to Bootstrap
- Understand the transition from stacked to horizontal grids
- Be able to create grids for mobile tablet and desktop using Bootstrap
- Use Boostrap to render headings body and lead body copy
- Use Bootstrap to render underline small text bold and italics
- Adjust alignment using Bootstrap
- Render lists and description lists using Bootstrap
- Create a basic table
- Add striped rows to a table using Bootstrap
- Create a bordered table using Bootstrap
- Create an interactive hover table
- Understand how the concept of responsive design applies to tables
- Render form controls using Bootstrap
- Create optimized text inputs using Bootstrap
- Understand form groups
- Work with forms on a Bootstrap grid
- Understand and use the Boostrap Image Classes
- Use responsive images
- Use the Collapse Plugins
- Create Accordions to manage content
- Create standard and inverted navigation bars
- Create dropdowns
- Add buttons and form fields to nav bars
- Create a basic carousel
- Getting Started
- Containers and Grids
- Images with Bootstrap
- Navigation Bars
- Bootstrap Carousel
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.