For managers in today's business world, it is essential to have a working knowledge of finance. We all play a role in our organization's financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don't have a training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company's financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red. This course
Who should take this course
This course is designed for:
Start-up owners Managers and supervisors
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Glossary
- Module Three: Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four: Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five: Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six: Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven: Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight: Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine: Managing the Budget
- Module Ten: Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven: A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.