Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today's online-focused world, it's important that your brand has a definitive, reliable, consistent and responsive presence. Building a brand on social media has become a priority, for big as well as small businesses. Social media is where you find your audience, communicate with them and receive their feedback and suggestions. Whether you're looking to build a brand from scratch or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media.This course touches on how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for:
Business owners Mangers and supervisors
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining the Terms
- Session Three: Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Session Four: Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- Session Five: The Key Social Media Platforms
- Session Six: Creating Brand-Focused Messages
- Session Seven: Building Customer Trust
- Session Eight: Developing a Communication Strategy
- Session Nine: Reviewing and Revising
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.