Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Business administration is management of a business. It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations and related field which include Accounting, Finance and Marketing. It's not easy to be a good manager it would be bit challenging. It's not just about inputs and outputs. You'll need to make key strategic decisions, often without complete information, which will seriously affect your company's direction. This Business Administration and Management Diploma is designed to give you all the knowledge about these types of situations and acquire the knowledge to make smart decisions. In this course you will learn about the principles, Organizations, Decision making and Leadership. You will also learn all the knowledge and information management, its characteristics, its nature, levels and principles. You will gain an understanding of the theory and skills needed for the practical applications of modern management techniques used in a variety of sectors such as government, training and consulting, human resources, and small business ventures as well as multi-national organization.
If you are working in an industry and want improve your knowledge on Business Administration and Management joining this course will be beneficial for you.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
- Management of Business
- Business Organization Perspectives
- Decision Making
- Approaches to Leadership
- Definition of Management
- Characteristics of Management
- Management Functions/Process of Management
- Nature of Management
- Levels of Management
- Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Principles of Management
- Business Accounting
- Professional Bookkeeper
- Defining a Business
- Ethics in Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- The Accounting Equation
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Double-Entry System
- Transactions - Journalizing
- Posting Entries
- The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- Horizontal Trend : Balance Sheet
- Horizontal Trend: Income Sheet
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries - Prepaid Expenses
- Adjusting Entries - Accrued Revenues
- Adjusting Entries - Depreciation Expense
- Adjustment Summary - Review
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements - Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle Illustrated - Steps 1-5
- Accounting Cycle Illustrated - Steps 6-10
- Fiscal Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise - Steps 1-4
- Spreadsheet Exercise - Steps 5-7
- Managing Payroll
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
Why Should You Choose Business Administration and Management Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.