Business analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. These solutions may include improvement of business processes, accommodating/incorporating new processes or strategic planning and policy development. The person who performs this role of identification and determination is called a business analyst or BA.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
ATHE (United Kingdom)
Clients do not have the time to make the technical team understand how business operations, processes, compliances and competitors work; nor does the project manager have time to make business people understand how technology worked. This position of a BA actually fills this gap, to make the project successful. A professional with domain knowledge (finance, healthcare, service industry, manufacturing or FMCG) can work as a Functional Business Analyst and the technical team (IT, Engineering and systems) can work as Business Analyst/ Technical Analyst / Systems Analyst.
Business Analysis is one of the most robust and in demand skill compared to the other skills, Following are the points which make Business Analysis unique and most sought skill among professionals.
- It is technologically independent.
- Having penetration to all the business domains.
- Offer better risk management and future planning to the organisations.
- Have a critical role to play in global offshore delivery model.
- As its nature is more business related so pay and perks are always on higher side than technology jobs, provide better job security, as in case of economic slowdown the role of Business Analysis team becomes more critical.
- Growth path is fastest, because nature of the job is Managerial.
- Gives better job satisfaction as one is involved in core analysis concepts and out of box thinking is always appreciable in this, and whatever you learn you apply in real time.
Students will study the following units:
- Enterprise Analysis
- Creating and Maintaining the Business Architecture
- Conducting Feasibility Studies
- Determining Project Scope
- Preparing the Business Case
- Conducting the Initial Risk Assessment
- Requirements Planning and Management
About Course Provider
UK PUBLIC COLLEGE is Internationally recognised as a leading centre of Online Distance learning, UK PUBLIC COLLEGE provides a stimulating and supportive study environment. Our Distance Learning Courses will enhance your strategic thinking, enabling you to fulfill your career potential. In the spirit of innovation you will experience new perspectives on business, Finance, Marketing, Hotel Management, Health Care and so many more strategic issues. You will learn the latest managerial theory in a practitioner-focused way, allowing you to put your learning into practice in real-life situations.
- UK PUBLIC COLLEGE offers a high-quality Online Distance Learning culture
- A supportive community, quality teaching and excellent resources will help you to manage your study time effectively
- The UK PUBLIC COLLEGE Courses are academically rigorous and designed to be immediately applicable to real life situations
- Our innovative programme has close links with different industries, focused on your career development needs
- Distance learning technology and regular tutor contact combine to create a flexible and inspirational learning experience
- We use a range of forward-thinking teaching and assessment methods and are continually pioneering new learning technologies
- UK PUBLIC COLLEGE works closely with many of the business world’s leading professional organisations, so that the courses delivered fit with the needs of today’s industry practitioners
- Our Courses provide many opportunities to expand your network and internationalise your experience.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.