This is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization. What makes for a great leader? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it? The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: About the Learning Organization
- Session Three: Achieving Personal Mastery
- Session Four: Analyzing Our Mental Models
- Session Five: Achieving a Shared Vision
- Session Six: Team Learning
- Session Seven: Systems Thinking
- Session Eight: Understanding Leadership
- Session Nine: Five Practices
- Session Ten: Building Trust
- Session Eleven: Managing Change
- Session Twelve: The Four Room Apartment
- Session Thirteen: Time Management Tips and Tricks
- Session Fourteen: Managers vs. Leaders
- Session Fifteen: Types of Thinking
- Session Sixteen: Influence Strategies
- Session Seventeen: Managing Relationships
- Session Eighteen: A Simple Problem Solving Process
- Session Nineteen: Strategic Planning
- Session Twenty: Doing Delegation Right
- Session Twenty-One: Criteria for Useful Feedback
- Session Twenty-Two: Feedback Techniques
- Session Twenty-Three: Mastering Your Body Language
- Session Twenty-Four: Meeting Management
- Session Twenty-Five: Pumping up a Presentation
- Session Twenty-Six: Personal Development
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.