Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
This will help you teach you know how to:
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say ''no''
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalized techniques for managing stress
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What's Missing in Telephone Communication?
- Session Three: Verbal Communication Techniques
- Session Four: Who are Your Customers?
- Session Five: To Serve and Delight
- Session Six: Did You Hear Me?
- Session Seven: Asking the Right Questions
- Session Eight: Saying No
- Session Nine: Sales by Phone
- Session Ten: Taking Messages
- Session Eleven: Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Session Twelve: Closing Down the Voice
- Session Thirteen: Cold and Warm Calls
- Session Fourteen: Developing a Script
- Session Fifteen: Perfecting the Script
- Session Sixteen: Going Above and Beyond
- Session Seventeen: Handling Objections
- Session Eighteen: Closing the Sale
- Session Nineteen: Feelings
- Session Twenty: Changes in the Customer
- Session Twenty-One: Negotiation Techniques
- Session Twenty-Two: It's More Than Just a Phase
- Session Twenty-Three: High Impact Moments
- Session Twenty-Four: Tips for Challenging Callers
- Session Twenty-Five: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Session Twenty-Six: Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Session Twenty-Seven: This is My Mentor
- Session Twenty-Eight: Stress Busting
- Session Twenty-Nine: News from Within
- Session Thirty: Wrapping Up
- Session Thirty-One: Close with Vocals
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.