Develop an understanding of the fundamental elements of project management, as laid out by the reputed Project Management Institute (PMI®), and be ready to sit the official exam with this Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) accredited course.
Who should take this course
This course is for professionals who are looking to take a step up in their project management career by gaining a recognised qualification. It can also be used by would-be project managers looking to get a foothold in the industry.
There are no prerequisites to sit this course, in order to sit the exam students must have 23 hours of professional training.
Once this training is completed, students will be ready to sit the PMI®-CAPM® examination which will allow them to take a step further in their project management career, regardless of what industry they work in.
- Define CAPM® and learn more about what it entails
- Exam preview and preparation
- PrepFramework and understanding more about elements including portfolio, project and program management and the relationship that exists between the three.
- Understand more about the various project management processes, as well as integration, time and scope management.
- Learn how to analyse budgets and how to manage the cost of a project effectively.
- Quality management and the ways you can achieve optimal quality.
- Learn how to acquire, develop and manage a project team.
- Project management concepts including risk, communications, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Insight in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing specific processes.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.