Facilitation is the new form of leadership ideal that companies are using these days. The modern day workplace expects managers to play a neutral party in meetings and expects them to ask and listen to build consensus. However it is not an easy task for someone in a leadership position to transition into a facilitator, which is why you should definitely consider this Certificate in Facilitation Skills course.
This course will help you improve your facilitation skills and readily available for your organisation. In order to achieve this you start out with understanding the differences between facilitation, training and chairing. Following which you find out how facilitators work, discuss ground rules and discover the differences between content and process. Furthermore you will also discover more about divergent and convergent thinking, handling controversial issues, improving communication, listening for commonalities, the 16 important facilitation techniques and so much more.
The course is designed to make sure you transition into a facilitator as smoothly as possible and maximize efficiency in the workplace. So take the step needed to become an effective facilitator by getting this course now.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Course Overview
- Defining Your Role
- How Facilitators Work
- Establishing Ground Rules
- Types of Thinking
- Handling Controversial Issues
- Common Facilitation Techniques
- Common Facilitation Techniques
- Providing Effective Feedback
- The Language of Facilitation
- Building Agendas
- Dealing with Difficult Dynamics
- Stages of Team Development
Why Should You Choose Certificate in Facilitation Skills
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.