Currently, Mobile traffic has a growth rate of 125% desktop has 12%. Needless to say, Digital Marketing is in high demand. Stand out as one of the best Digital Marketing Strategist through this unique course of the renowned University of California - Irvine.
Who should take this course
Entry to Mid Level Executives
University of California Irvine, known for its science & engineering programs, is a top rated university; ranked No.9 among Public universities; and No.1 among Research Universities, and has produced 3 Nobel laureates.
Learners are required to complete 3 months of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Introduction Market Research made easy
- Six Steps of Market Research
- Define the ''problem'' to be solved by research
- Establish a methodology or process for conducting research
- Describe qualitative research Process for conducting qualitative research
- Describe survey research Explore Secondary Research
- Actual Survey
- Market Research Plan
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.