The Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) understands the principles of performance evaluation and prediction to improve product/systems safety, reliability, and maintainability. This Body of Knowledge and applied technologies include, but are not limited to, design review and control; prediction, estimation, and apportionment methodology; failure mode and effects analysis; the planning, operation, and analysis of reliability testing and field failures, including mathematical modeling; understanding human factors in reliability; and the ability to develop and administer reliability information systems for failure analysis, design, and performance improvement and reliability program management over the entire product-life cycle.
Who should take this course
• Reliability Engineer • Commodity Risk Assessment Engineer • Quality Engineer • Risk and Reliability Analyst • Safety Engineer • Statistician Systems Engineer • Test Engineer • Validation Engineer • Practicing engineers • Quality or reliability managers • Warranty analysts with engineering functions • Production/ design engineers • Maintenance Engineers
• Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of reliability engineering.
• Measure model times to failure using the appropriate probability distribution.
• Develop reliability test plans that represent the expected use environment and operational conditions.
• Select, analyze, and interpret the results of various test methods to be used during product development and end product testing.
• Use probability and statistical tools to analyze product lifecycle, conduct hypothesis testing, understand appropriate statistical models, tolerance and confidence intervals, sample size determination, and regression analysis.
• Determine a life test, estimate reliability values from the test data, and set confidence limits on the results.
About Course Provider
KPM offers you a wide portfolio of Learning, Coaching and Networking solutions to suit your budget and specific needs.
“KPM” denotes Key Performance Management which is directed towards the strategic goals of any organisation and few sets of key skills.Our aim is to upgrade and set those key skills that are result oriented and bring organizational excellence by all means.In KPM we provide tailor made practical in-house, open house training programs, conferences and exhibitions solutions with latest industrial & technological trend in today’s competitive business landscape.
Designing, developing and delivering world class networking platform like conferences and tailor-made academic learning programs across all industry sectors including Banking & Finance, Oil & Gas, IT & Mobility, Power & Mining, Leadership & Management are the main USP’s of KPM.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.