Why should you attend this course:
- To position and practice as a Coach at your workplace
- To become a preferred people manager who judges less and supports more
- To become a better people manager and thus achieve more productivity
- To Support a significant increase in self- responsibilities
- To Improve individual or team performance
Peter Drucker said,
Who should take this course
Workplace Professionals, Executives, Functional Managers, L&D and HR Professionals wanting to start Coaching at workplace.
Certifications from International Coach Federation & Accreditation from PEER Coaching India
The participants will work with the following modules in the program:
- Coaching as solution for Leadership development
- Components and Contexts of Coaching Agreements
- Essentials for Setting the Foundation for Coaching Engagement
- Mindset of an Effective Coach
- Coaching communication competencies
- Feedback vs. Feeding back data
- Exploring sources of data gathering and Analysis
- Techniques and Tools for Creating Awareness
- Setting Coaching Goals and converting them to Action Points
- Identification of Accountability partners and techniques
- Using PEER Coaching for practice and mutual growth
I. Program Pre-work
II. Program: Learn about Coaching Concepts & Skills
- Observe Coaching Demos
- Coaching Skill building thro
About Course Provider
PEER Coaching India is a premier leadership Coaching and Coach Training consultancy that specialises in Adult Learning and Leadership development. We have been supporting individuals and organisations in their leadership development journey by providing Coach training and Coaching and Consultancy. All our associate Coaches are ICF credentialed and experienced in diverse fields.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.