Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people's hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully. you will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you too, by implementing a change management framework.
This course will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is Change?
- Session Three: The Change Cycle
- Session Four: The Human Reaction to Change
- Session Five: The Pace of Change
- Session Six: The Four Room Apartment
- Session Seven: Dealing with Resistance
- Session Eight: Adapting to Change
- Session Nine: Strategies for Dealing with Anger
- Session Ten: Managing Stress
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.