A person's childhood is often a very simple yet complicated time. It is also a very influential time in a person's life, and most people's childhoods will have a big impact on the type of adult they turn out to be later in life. A child psychologist will look into the trouble of the past and try to make the client's life easier. If you are interested in child psychology then this is the course for you.
Childhood psychology is a specialized branch of traditional psychology that focuses on children, mainly their development and behavior. It is one of the most commonly studied types of psychology today. This type of psychology typically covers every child, from birth to adolescence. Some areas covered under childhood psychology include milestones, behavior problems, social skills, mental and emotional well being and development.
This course offers modules designed to teach you about child psychology and how to deal with them. If you are looking to have a career as child psychologist then this is a suitable platform to kickstart your career.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Child Psychology
- What is Child Psychology?
- Defining Children and Childhood
- Child Development Theories
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language Development & Communication
- Self Esteem & Confidence
- Gender Roles and Gender Differences
- Learning Disability
- Behavioral Disorders
- High Intelligence & School Psychology
- Phases of Grief
- Nutrition and Child Development
- Developing into Adulthood
- Child Empowerment
- The Basics On Nurturing Your Child
- Build Your Child's Self Esteem
- Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad
- Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional
- Make Rules And Be Consistent
- Make Special Time For Your Child
- Always Set An Example
- Don't Dominate A Conversation
- Learn To Be A Good Communicator
- An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead
- Asperger's in Children
- For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger's syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?
- My 6 year old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?
- Why do Asperger's children behave in an obsessive manner?
- I'm worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?
- I don't want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?
- My 7 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger's and it's a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?
- Is it always necessary for an Asperger's child to go to a specialist school?
- My son doesn't make friends easily because of his Asperger's. I'm worried he'll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?
It can be exhausting coping with my 9 year old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?
Why Should You Choose Child Psychology Advanced Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.