Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Are you presently working as a nanny? Or do you want to know the advanced tips for a successful Nannying? Then enroll the course and learn the strategies for perfect childcare. Nannying is a tough job. The course is for both the people- people having experience in childcare and individuals who do not have any experience. The course will help you improve your skills as a nanny.
The course helps the child care workers to be efficient in their work. The course not only focuses how to handle the kids but also explains the basics child psychology so that the nanny can care the child in any situation based on their mood and behavior. By the end of the course, you will learn how to foster the child's growth and how to manage the kids positively.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- What is a Nanny?
- Time Management for Nannies
- A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny
- Caregiver and Team Player
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- The Nanny's Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Child Care Guidelines
- Outdoor Safety
- Plants That Poison
- Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling
- Changing Diapers
- Symptoms of Illness
- Taking Care of Babies
- Baby Products For Bath
- Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules
- Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It
- Choosing The Right Baby Care
- Choosing The Right Baby Formula
- Coping With Colic
- Diaper Rash Help
- Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right
- How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier
- Premature Baby Help
- Reading To Baby
- Reducing Baby's Risk Of Choking
- Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Why Do Babies Cry
- Baby Car Seat Buying Tips
- When You Spot Something Wrong
- Baby Care and Breastfeeding
- Baby Care And Television
- Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know
- Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No
- What's In The Nursery
- Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do
- 5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care
- Babies At Work Good Or Bad
- Baby Care
- Bonding Time With My First Baby
- Communicating With My First Baby
- Fashion Tips For My First Baby
- How To Change My First Baby's Diaper
- My First Baby Essentials
- My First Baby Feeding Guide
- My First Baby Learning The Basics
- My First Baby: Understanding The Crying Game
- Nutritious Bites For My First Baby
The Joys And Angst Of Holding My First Baby
Why Should You Choose Childcare and Nannying Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.