Unlock your potential with this essential accounting course that will spring you one step closer towards your goal of attaining the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
Who should take this course
As unit three of an entry-level qualification, this course is perfect for those who want to continue their journey into the business accounting industry.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however, as this is unit three of a five unit qualification, completion of the previous two CIMA Certificates – Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (C02) and Fundamentals of Management Accounting (C01) is highly recommended.
This course covers the fundamentals of business mathematics.
- Learn how to effectively use formulae for all calculations.
- Master solving algebraic formulae equations, including simultaneous and quadratic equations.
- Solve simple inequalities and learn how to plot linear and quadratic graphs.
- Understand how to calculate probability, including simple conditional probabilities, Venn diagrams and expected values. Learn to be able to explain the limitations of expected values as well as the concepts of risk and uncertainty.
- Learn how to tabulate data and create graphs, charts and diagrams to display your outcomes.
- Understand statistical terms and learn how to apply them to grouped and ungrouped data, including mean, media, mode, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation, range and variance.
- Learn how to apply the Pareto rule to distribution and understand the concepts of both frequency and normal distributions.
- Use indices, know what they are and calculate them using base and current weights.
- Demonstrate how to prepare a scatter diagram and learn how to calculate the correlation, coefficient and regression equation between two variables.
- Learn how to create time series graphs, identify trends by using predicted values to assist with forecasting.
- Understand and apply both simple and compound interest. Calculate APR, the Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return of a project.
- Explain and utilise the functions of spread sheet software.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.