Why not improve your chances of excelling in your accounting career by signing up for this Enterprise Management course, which will take you a step closer towards achieving the full CIMA Professional Chartered Management accounting qualification.
Who should take this course
Anyone who wishes to add value to their portfolio with the knowledge that CIMA brings.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational qualifications before they can move on to the CIMA Management Level training.
This module is the first of three management level units that you will cover as part of the CIMA qualification.
- Gain insight into the varying competitive environments that exist, and the key characteristics of them, including PEST analysis, stakeholder mapping and competitor analysis.
- Delve into the development of strategic management, including established and emergent thinking and strategy formulations.
- Discuss the tools and techniques that you require for project management, frameworks and structures to ensure that targets are reached.
- Learn how to produce a basic project plan, including the use of strategies for dealing with uncertainty.
- Learn how to make continual improvements to a project including the evaluation of planned changes to projects and risk management.
- Understand the importance of post-completion audits, review the activities within the project and justify their costs.
- Learn how to produce a strategy for a project, and understand the importance of a project manager, whilst also evaluating the relationship of them and the external environment.
- Understand the concepts of power, bureaucracy, delegation and leadership within an organisation and understand the importance of the organisational culture within the general operations of business.
- Learn how to manage conflict within an organization, so that working relationships are as harmonious as possible.
- Learn how to manage people, including the legalities and communication aspects and delve deeper into the relationships between management and their teams.
- Understand the need for disciplinary procedures, and how conflict can be kept to a minimum with the use of hones communication and negotiation skills.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.