Unlock your accounting potential and continue on your journey towards achieving the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting certificate with this F1 module in Financial Operations.
Who should take this course
For anyone who wishes to boost their Financial Operations knowledge, expertise and confidence.
There are no official pre-requisites to the course be we recommend students to hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or equivalent.
The F1 Financial Operations course covers one of the nine units that make up the prestigious CIMA Professional Chartered Management Account qualification. It will introduce you to many essential financial principles within business accounting.
- Understand the different types of tax that can be applied to an incorporated business, including direct tax on a company’s trading profits and indirect taxes collected by the company and learn about the administration of them.
- Identify situations in which foreign tax obligations (reporting and liability) could arise and methods for relieving foreign tax and gain further insight into employee taxation.
- Understand the need for record keeping and the importance of adhering to tax return and payment deadlines.
- Learn how to prepare corporate income tax calculations and feel confident in the execution of them.
- Understand why regulating accounting and financial reporting are needed; learn the role of the external auditor, the core elements of an audit report and why accurate and in-depth financial reporting equates to best practice.
- Understand the CIMA Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants with relation to information reporting, assurance and taxation activities of an accountant, so that you can apply the knowledge in your future job position.
- Learn how to prepare full financial statements for a single company and consolidated statements for a group.
- Learn about international standards and accounting rules and how to apply them to a range of matters that you will be faced with over the course of your career
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.