The CIMA F3 Financial Strategy course focuses on providing you with the building blocks that you need to learn how to prepare, implement and manage a financial strategy of an organisation.
Who should take this course
This course is a valuable resource for anyone studying towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational and Management Level qualifications before they can achieve CIMA Professional status.
The syllabus is broken down into three units; formulation of financial strategy, financing decisions and investment decisions and project control.
- Get to grips with potential strategic financial objectives of an organisation and learn about the external and internal factors that can impact financial strategy.
- Learn the three key decisions of financial management – investment, financing and dividend – and learn more about the relationship between the three.
- Learn about current and emerging issues in financial and external reporting, including new accounting standards and environmental factors.
- Learn how to evaluate the financing requirements of an organisation and how to implement objectives and strategies that could lead to their attainment, including both short-term and long-term targets.
- Learn about the available alternative methods of achieving the financing requirements, including stakeholders, investments, long-term debt and methods of issuing securities and the effect that these financing decisions can have on the final balance sheet structure.
- Delve into the operation of stock exchanges, including the efficient market hypothesis and how share prices are calculated.
- Understand the role of the treasury function and the advantages/disadvantages of establishing a treasury department within an organisation.
- Learn how to evaluate investment choices, including the costs, benefits and risks of particular projects and their financial and strategic implications.
- Look at merger, acquisition and divestment as potential opportunities, as well as exit strategies and the reasons behind them.
- Gain insight into the various potential investment projects, how to implement them and how to control them, including their post-completion audits.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.