Demonstrate excellence in IT systems auditing by completing the industry-leading ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course.
Who should take this course
This course is for you if you are an IT professional responsible for audit, control and security of corporate computer and networking resources or if you are a member of an IT security team member. In both cases it can give an industry-recognised qualification to prove their competence.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course. There is a requirement of five years IT auditing, control or security work experience to certify.
In this training programme, you will learn the theories and practical skills necessary with this course designed to meet the rigorous requirements of ISACA.
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure lifecycle to better plan for upgrade and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritised.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft or unauthorised access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organisation running in the event of a major system failure.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.