Study the Associate and Professional levels of the leading Cisco qualifications and be able to demonstrate your understanding of the techniques used with this all-inclusive package that includes Live Labs.
Who should take this course
Anyone looking to study up to the Professional standard set by Cisco in their set of world-renowned qualifications.
There are no pre-requisites to take the course. If you would like to sit the CCNP exams, you must have passed the CCNA exams first.
The CCNA & CCNP bundle gives students access to all materials they need to prepare for the Cisco CCNA & CCNP exams.
Candidates will also gain access to the Live Labs. This dedicated hardware resource allows students to practice each scenario shown to them in the course materials with live Cisco routers and switches. You will also be able to free-roam in the Live Labs to further your own knowledge and model real-world scenarios for troubleshooting without risking the system.
- Implement Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM) to improve IP addressing efficiency.
- Understand the importance of IPv6, how to implement it within a corporate network and the use of Open Shortest Path First (OPSF) routing.
- Implement VLANs and Trunks to route and segment traffic for improved network performance.
- Build a scalable network using NAT and PAT to meet the need of a growing business.
- Configure network switches and routers for SNMP, Syslog, Netflow, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Use Spanning Tree protocol and Etherchannel to add further network functionality.
- Apply Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience.
Cisco IP Routing and Switching
- Implement VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- Use Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect corporate systems.
- Configure hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video on a corporate network.
- Design and build high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
Troubleshooting and maintaining Cisco infrastructure
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.