Seek employment opportunities in the always expanding IT networking industry by completing this Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching course that comes with Live Labs included.
Who should take this course
The Cisco CCNA qualification is for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in IT networking or support.
There are no pre-requisites to take the course.
Develop industry-leading skills and work towards certification with this Cisco CCNA training package. The new and updated ICND1 v2 and ICND2 v2 course provides students with network infrastructure knowhow forming the first steps towards earning CCNA certification. The live labs are a dedicated PC hardware resource allowing candidates to test their knowledge while progressing through the course. Ensuring they have an ability to translate course theory into practical skills which can be applied to real world situations.
The course starts with the CCENT/ICND1, students will learn:
- Operation of data networks, recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as routers, switches, bridges hubs. How to describe the purpose and operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- The importance of IPv4/IPv6 in IP Addressing and how to implement them.
- How to implement Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM)
- How to improve network performance using VLANs and Trunks.
- The use of Open Shortest Path First (OPSF) routing.
- How to properly understand network protocol application and management.
- How to configure and verify network device security features.
- How to troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations. The course then breaks into the second module, ICND2:
- Administration and licensing of Cisco hardware devices and management tools.
- Troubleshooting IPv4/IPv6 network connectivity.
- Configuration of clients for SNMP, Syslog, Netflow, OSPF and EIGRP according to specific business needs.
- LAN Switching Technologies – the use of Spanning Tree protocol and Etherchannel.
- The application of Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.