About this Course:
The CCNP Route 300-101 certification is the next step in your professional Cisco Career.
When you complete this course you should be well prepared to take your certification exam and begin to join the professional world of Cisco Systems.
This certification is but one of three needed to obtain the highly sought after CCNP Routing and Switching cert. Not only will this be a mile stone in your IT career but it is also sought after by companies around the world that require a higher level of routing the Professional Level.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators or emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and or or VIRAL - Virtual Internet Routing Lab - are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator or emulator or live equipment of their choice to study along with this course.
This course will teach you the advance topics needed for IPs among many others. How to configure Security using Time Based Access-list Infrastructure Access - lists and IPsec. You will learn how to filter routes create prefix lists and so much more. This course will give the knowledge required no only to pass the CCNP Route exam but it will give guidance in real world scenarios as well. The CCNP Route - 300-101: The Complete Course will be the only course you will need to prepare and pass your CCNP Route certification exam.
- Candidates for this course should know the basics of Routing protocols subnetting and configuring in the CLI of a the Router
- Student should have passed the CCNA certification or are in the process of passing the CCNA R or S certification before attempting to take this course
- Students should have a CCNP Route book to follow along with the course
- Students should know that this course is one - 1 of three - 3 needed to pass and attain the CCNP R or S certification
- Remember that Cisco will not allow anyone to advance to the professional level - CCNP - without first achieving the CCNA.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Students that have passed or will pass the CCNA certification exam
- Anyone with a CCNA certification and wants to advance to the professional level which is the CCNP
- Anyone that wants to advance their Cisco career with a professional certification
- Anyone that is in the field and needs to understand the higher levels or professional levels Cisco protocols covered within the CCNP
- Anyone that wants to advance into Networking beyond just the fundamentals
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Students will learn what is required to pass the CCNP Route certification exam
- At the end of this course students should be knowledgeable in topics of the CCNP Route certification
- Students will be able to apply the topics in this course in real world scenarios
- CCNP Route 300-101 Course
- Routing Protocol Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Networking Technology
- TCPIP Fundamentals
- Strategies on How to Migrate a Network
- Remote Connectivity
- MPLS VPN Breakdown
- GRE DMVPN NHRP and IPSec
- IPv6 Review and RIPng
- EIGRP on Cisco Routers
- Advanced EIGRP Concepts
- Named EIGRP
- Fundamentals OSPF Concepts
- Advanced OSPF Concepts
- Route Redistribution
- Route Selection
- Fundamentals of BGP Concepts
- Route Protocol Authentication
- Course Summary
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.