Aim to further your knowledge of the Cisco networking environment by studying this Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching Course with Live Labs.
Who should take this course
IT and network professionals who have taken the CCNA course and are looking to gain a deeper knowledge of the skills needed to properly implement and maintain a corporate infrastructure.
There are no pre-requisites to start the course but we do recommend it be taken by intermediate level Cisco and IT professionals. In order to take the CCNP exams you must have passed your CCNA exams.
Master the networking concepts needed to manage a small or medium sized corporate network.
This package also includes access to Live Labs where you can develop your practical IT skills in a working environment you can feel confident in, without the need to invest in your own hardware. The integrated lab guides will also walk you through a variety of topics, however you can also free-roam to gain a more independent understanding.
- How to plan routing services for a corporate network.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based solution to provide improved network convergence, IPv6 transition support and more efficient internal routing.
- When and how to deploy IPv4 redistribution and path control.
- How to connect an enterprise network to an ISP network for remote access of internal resources.
- Implementing VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- The proper use of Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions.
- Configuring hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video.
- Proper design of a high availability network infrastructure.
Cisco: TROUBLESHOOT AND MAINTAIN
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.