About this Course:
The Cisco CCNP T-Shoot - 300-135: The Complete Course is but one of three essential courses needed to pass in order to attain the most coveted CCNP Routing and Switching certification. The CCNP is Ciscos Professional level certification and should be the next logical step for those wanting to advance their Networking Career within Cisco. This course will cover everything necessary to prepare the student to pass the CCNP T-Shoot - 300-135 - portion of Ciscos certification exam.
Please watch the Promotional Video before starting the course and the Introduction to the course as well since these will have information that you will need to know.
NOTE: Please be aware that you must first pass the CCNA to advance to the CCNP
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators or emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and or or VIRAL - Virtual Internet Routing Lab - are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator or emulator of their choice to study along with this course. You can also use GNS3 BOSON or live equipment to follow along with this course.
- Students taking this course should have passed the CCNA R or S certification exam
- Students should know that this course is one - 1 - of three - 3 - needed to pass and attain the CCNP R or S certification
- This course uses the CCNP T-Shoot study guide from Cisco Press but any CCNP T-Shoot study guide can be used
- Students need to get a simulator or emulator to follow along - simulators or emulators are NOT part of the course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Any one that wants to advance their career in Cisco with a professional certification
- Any one that wants to advance their career in Networking
- Anyone that wants to brush up on Cisco's CCNP T-Shoot exam
- Anyone that wants and/or needs Cisco's CCNP T-Shoot certification
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Student will acquire a better understanding of the CCNP T-Shoot requirements for their certification
- Students will learn the why and how of applying the topics covered to real world environments
- Students should be confident that they will be able to pass their CCNP T-Shoot exam if the students adheres to their studies and understands each subject taught herein
- Introduction to the CCNP (300-135) Course
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Switch and Router Performance Section
- Troubleshooting Layer 2
- The Spanning Tree Protocol
- Troubleshooting Inter-VLAN and SVI's
- Troubleshooting Port Security and Layer 2 Access
- Troubleshooting Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Addressing and DHCP
- Troubleshooting IPv6 and Address Assignment
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs
- Troubleshooting Static Routes and GRE Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshooting OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
- Summary of course
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.