About this Course:
This course is made up of plenty of labs that will give the student the practice needed to be proficient in the main topics that pertains to Routing and Switching for the CCNA certification - 200-125 exam. This is the meat and potatoes of the exam and it will help those in real world scenarios giving the student the foundation needed to start their job in the Networking field.
Any simulator that would allow the student to replicate the labs for Cisco i.e.: Cisco Packet Tracer VIRL GNS3 Live Equipment or any other simulator or emulator.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Anyone that is studying to take the Cisco CCNA exam or want more information about the equipment used in the real world
- Anyone going for an interview and would like to pass that process
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- After taking this course the student should be knowledgeable in Cisco equipment (i.e. Routers and Switches) and should be able to grasp the concepts needed to create a network
- Introduction to the Cisco Networking Crash Course
- Configuring IP Addressing on your Network
- Creating Naming and Assigning VLANs
- Inter-VLAN Connectivity
- Routing Across your Network using EIGRP
- Securing our Network
- Using the NAT Overload Protocol
- Verification of your configurations
- Summary of the Course
- Bonus Labs
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.