About this Course:
This course is for Cisco's newest certification the CCNA R or S 200-125 that became effective on August 21st 2016.
Laz is notorious for his nonchalant and unconventional way of teaching and has quickly become an authority when it comes to the CCNA certification. Not to mention his achievement in being instrumental in getting his students certified. This is his latest course for the CCNA R or S and has everything one needs to prepare for the 200-125 certification exam. The course was produced in a very effective manner where the student would feel as if they are in a classroom setting and the instructor is speaking directly to them.
In Lazs style of teaching the course is very laid back to make the topics covered more digestible and easier for anyone to understand. Whether you are a novice or just need a refresher this course has everything you need to prepare and pass the 200-125 certification. Students will acquire the knowledge and practice labs in this course to make it transferable to real world use as a Cisco and or IT Professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators or emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and VIRAL - Virtual Internet Routing Lab - are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. But students have more options that those. They can create their own lab with real equipment get BOSON or GNS3. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator or emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Please also NOTE: .pkt files are not up-loadable to this site. This means you would have to replicate the labs here in order to practice and follow along.
This course will give students an in-depth understanding of networking using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. Students will learn how to configure default static and dynamic routing. Students will comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
This course will also prepare the student in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations such as VLANs VTP STP PortFast EtherChannel Port-Security Inter-VLAN communication and Trunking plus the newest requirements needed for the CCNA - 200-125 - certification exam as well. Students will also acquire the knowledge needed to secure their routers through the use of Access-list configuring the different types of NAT and will be able to manage the routers components. Students will also be able to thoroughly grasp the concepts of both Internet Protocols IPv4 and IPv6. Please keep in mind that Laz has his own book called The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need! That will further help those that need a more in-depth understanding of IPv4 and IPv6.
Also covered in this course is Wide Area Network Protocols like HDLC PPP. Frame Relay HSRP BGP MPLS NHRP MGRE among other things.
Students will also learn how to create redundancy in their networks through the use of Redundancy Protocols such as HSRP which is just as important. Also within the WAN the student will also learn how to create VPNs and GRE Tunnels among other things that are crucial in passing the new CCNA.
- Those taking this course should have a basic knowledge of Networking
- Students should have a CCNA R or S study guide book to go along with the course since it will reiterate what is being taught in the course
- The course uses a combination of simulators like the Cisco Packet Tracer GNS3 and VIRL to show different topologies and drive the information in a visual manner
- The simulators used are not provided as part of the course
- It is the students responsibility to acquire their own simulator and or live equipment to replicate the topologies shown in this course
- Anyone that has a passion for Networking whether for a certification or not must take this course
Books used in this course: CCNA R or S by Cisco Press Sybex CCNA book by Todd Lammle and The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need by Lazaro J. Diaz
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- This course was prepared for those that need to pass the CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam
- Students that are currently in College or University for Networking of Computer Science degrees
- Anyone that wants to advance their career into Networking
- Employees that need to get the CCNA R/S certification to maintain their relevance in their job
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Once you complete this course you will be prepared and ready to pass Cisco's new CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam.
- If you need to be knowledgeable in Networking than this is the course for you!
- INTRODUCTION TO THE CCNA 200-125 COMPOSITE CERTIFICATION
- Introduction to TCP/IP Networking
- The Breakdown to the OSI Model
- A Look at the Cisco Models
- An Introduction to Ethernet Lans
- Nodes used on Ethernet Lans
- Introduction to IPv4 Addressing
- Class-Full Subnetting in IPv4
- Route Summarization
- Configuration within the CLI
- All About Routing
- ALL The EIGRP Routing Protocol
- All About OSPF
- All About Switching
- All About VLAN's
- Welcome to Inter-Vlan Routing and EtherChannel
- Welcome to IPv6
- Welcome to Access-List
- Welcome to NAT
- Welcome to Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Welcome to MPLS
- Welcome to BGP
- Welcome to HSRP
- Welcome to DMVPN
- IP Services
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- Evolution of Intelligent Network
- Summary of Course
- Bonus Lab
- Quality of Service (QoS)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.