Begin your journey to total Citrix mastery with this Citrix CXS-203: XenServer 6.2 course that will teach you the fundamentals of managing a virtual server built on Citrix technologies.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for engineers and IT managers who are looking to familiarise themselves with the Citrix approach to server virtualisation using XenServer technologies.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
You will cover the full lifecycle of XenServer systems and be prepared to pass the industry-recognised XenServer qualification.
- The fundamental principles behind virtual computing and the use of hypervisors to install and manage servers.
- An introduction to the Linux Operating System (OS), including installation in a virtual server environment and the tools required to manage the OS in a networked scenario.
- Configuring virtualised storage and networking to maximise availability and share data with authorised users.
- Using Powershell to configure virtual servers and networking services from the Linux command line environment.
- Building subnets to better manage network resources.
- Understanding the components and features common to XenServer systems and how they are configured for real-world deployment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving processes and techniques to keep XenServer systems operating in peak condition.
- Exam preparation and course review
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.