Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
In the Citrix XenServer 6.0 course, students are provided with the foundation necessary to effectively install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot XenServer 6.0. Students will also learn how to configure a Provisioning Services 6.0 host, and create and manage vDisks in a XenServer environment. Through the use of hands-on labs, students will acquire the skills needed to configure the Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS) as well as Workload Balancing (WLB). Students will also create and manage Windows virtual machines and the resource pools in which they will be placed.
The great thing about our Citrix Cxs-203: XenServer 6.5 Design, Implement and Administer course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Citrix Cxs-203: XenServer 6.5 Design, Implement and Administer certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
Citrix CXS-203: XenServer 6.5 Design, Implement and Administer
Module 1: Intro to XenServer and Virtualization
- 1.1 Intro to Virtual Computing
- 1.2 Hypervisors Part 1
- 1.3 Hypervisors Part 2
- 1.4 Installing Your First VM
- 1.5 Creating an Active Directory Domain in the VM
- 1.6 Adding VM and Host to Domain
- 1.7 Virtual Networks Explained
Module 2: Comprehensive Introduction to Linux
- 2.1 Intro and Demo of Linux
- 2.2 Configuring Linux VM
- 2.3 Network Configuration
- 2.4 Linux Scripting and File Permissions
- 2.5 Advanced Linux Permissions
- 2.6 Linux DHCP and Disks Explained
- 2.7 Install and Configure DHCP
Module 3: Hosts, Storage, And Networking
- 3.1 Storage Access and Configuration
- 3.2 iCSI Configuration and Access
- 3.3 Storage Repository
- 3.4 Subnets Explained
- 3.5 Subnets Example
- 3.6 More Sub netting
- 3.7 Building A Linux Based VM Router
Module 4: Comprehensive Introduction to PowerShell
- 4.1 Why PowerShell
- 4.2 Using PowerShell
- 4.3 Pipelines and WMI
- 4.4 More WMI and Scripting Using PowerShell
- 4.5 Advanced PowerShell’s Scripting
Module 5: XenServer Components and Features
- 5.1 Critical Components
- 5.2 VM Templates
- 5.3 Virtual Networking
- 5.4 Automation Explained
- 5.5 Automation Using XenServer CLI Demo
- 5.6 Automation Using PowerShell Demo
- 5.7 PowerShell Script Completion and Execution
- 5.8 Protecting Your Virtual Environment Explained
- 5.9 Protecting Your Virtual Environment Demo
- 5.10 XenCenter Comprehensive Walk Through
Module 6: Problem Resolution
- 6.1 Troubleshooting Explained
- 6.2 VM Migration
Module 7: Review - 7.1 XenServer Exam Objectives - 7.2 PXE Server Explained - 7.3 PXE Server Demo - 7.4 XenServer Product Review - 7.5 AD Using Command Line and PowerShell - 7.6 Conclusion
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES
This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.