Gain the knowledge to enable you to excel in today’s fast-moving business environment with this CIW Internet Business Associate course.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is looking to learn the fundamental concepts and gain proficiency in utilising the internet for business use.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Learners will receive a thorough understanding of the basic concepts behind how the internet can be implemented positively for business justification.
- Learn the fundamental aspects of the internet and how it is used in the business environment.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), how databases relate to search engines and ways to conduct basic and advanced web searches.
- Effective ways or researching and communicating on the internet.
- Wikis, folksonomies, webcasting, blogging and podcasting.
- Cloud computing, mobile devices, Domain Name System (DNS) and internet protocols.
- Privacy, internet security and the steps you can take to keep your computer system and personal information secure.
- Social media and analytics.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.