Get certified in the basic networking, internet and security protocols which are so vital to anyone who is looking to advance in the IT industry with this qualification from Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW).
Who should take this course
Anyone who wants to gain a mastery of the core concepts of computer networking and security whilst also having the qualification to prove the knowledge obtained.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
CIW Network Technology Associate
Networking and internet security continue to grow in importance and this course gives students the ability to understand the key concepts of these exponentially crucial elements of business.
The CIW Network Technology Associate exam (1D0-61C) lasts for 30 minutes and contains 30 questions testing candidates’ knowledge of the content in the modules. To pass the exam, learners will need to achieve a score of 63.33%.
- Essential networking technologies and skills, including TCP/IP, stable network creation, wireless networking and network troubleshooting.
- Various network components and protocols that enable users to share data quickly and easily.
- Various types of transmission media and the ways that network architecture and topologies provide for efficient and secure communication.
- Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and its relationship to packet creation, plus the OSI model vs. the internet architecture model.
- Functions and features of internetworking server types and the benefits of implementing a Content Management System (CMS).
- Basic hardware and operating system maintenance procedures
- Mobile computing devices and the importance of RFC documents.
- Routing, IP addressing, IP address classes and subnet masks.
- Essential network security concepts, internet-based challenges facing today’s users and methods you can use to secure network and network transmissions, including authentication, encryption and firewalls.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.