Learn the fundamental web design skills that are necessary for promoting or marketing a business idea with this CIW Web Design Specialist course.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal for beginners to web design as it is specifically equipped for those with little to no background in the industry.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
This course from CIW will teach students the basics of web authoring by exploring the essentials of web design.
- Website development essentials – everything from the website development process and the standards customers expect, to legal and ethical issues surrounding web development.
- Understanding the importance of key web design elements: usability, navigation and accessibility.
- Basic, but modern, web technologies of today – Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible HTML (XHTML) and extended technologies, image files, site development applications and site publishing and maintenance.
- Advanced web technologies – multimedia, plug-in technology tools, web databases and client-side and server-side technologies.
- Navigation and use of web design production tools like Microsoft Expressions Web, Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash.
- Gain a thorough understanding of current issues relating to web design including website accessibility, compatibility of design tools and functionality of current web browsers.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.