Learn the importance of network security, how to do it and get certified with an industry-recognised qualification from CIW with this CIW Security Associate course with the official exam.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for anyone who works within the network security field or anyone who is looking to go into the industry with a certification to back up their knowledge and give themselves a career boost.
There are no pre-requisites.
CIW Web Security Associate
The framework of this course will take students through crucial knowledge that is needed to counter-act any damage and successfully restore computer systems to ensure they can withstand hacker activity that may occur in the future.
The examination is the 1D0-571 exam and consists of 62 questions that must be answered in a 90 minute time limit. In order to pass the course, candidates must achieve a minimum pass mark of 76%.
- Understand how hacker threats occur and learn about which security threats exist.
- Discover the high standard of security that is needed for modern businesses to continuously protect valuable company data against unauthorised activity.
- Learn how to implement access control lists so you can identify who should and shouldn’t be accessing particular networks.
- Uncover the most up-to-date firewall technology and study how to improve operating systems to remove the chance of unwanted hacker activity.
- Essential information on authentication procedures, encryption standards and actions that help to ensure proper user authentication.
- How to create integrated security policies, along with the most common security principles for both personal and business use.
- Master what it takes to respond to and report hacker activity, engage in pro-active detection and always remain on step ahead when it comes to protecting your company’s needs.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.