Gain a comprehensive understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies with this Cloud Computing Training package.
Who should take this course
This course is for IT professionals who need a thorough understanding of Cloud technologies and how to plan for their integration.
There are no pre-requisites for this package but we do recommend a basic knowledge of Cloud computing as a concept.
This package has three courses in it that will guarantee you a full understanding of the technologies behind planning and implementing a Cloud solution in any business environment.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- Understanding Cloud computing technologies and services from a business perspective.
- Calculating the business benefits of Cloud computing.
- The different types of Cloud service including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Planning the steps to successful adoptions and implementation of Cloud services.
- The impact of the Cloud on IT service management and the changes that will need to be made to existing administration frameworks.
- The potential risks and consequences of Cloud adoption.
Cloud Computing Security Knowledge
- Basic understanding of Cloud architecture models.
- Implementing governance and managing enterprise data risk.
- The importance of compliance and auditing, particularly with regards to legal and electronic discovery.
- Managing the information lifecycle and increasing value through portability and interoperability.
- Improving datacentre operations to improve incident response times, application security levels and to plan for business continuity/disaster recovery scenarios.
- Tightening security using encryption and identity controls to manage data access.
- The benefits of virtualisation and Security as a Service when working with Cloud systems.
Exin Cloud Computing
- The principles and types of Cloud computing including public, private and hybrid and IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- How to use the Cloud to improve business operations and mobility.
- Managing security and compliance issues to reduce risk of data loss or theft.
- How to implement Cloud computing using Exin solutions.
- Evaluating Cloud computing strategies based on factors like cost, advantages and SLAs.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.