Communication between individuals is a two-way street, but communication between a small business and its customers is a multi-lane highway. Navigate this highway successfully and you increase customer numbers and profits. Set out on this highway unaware, ill-prepared, or unconvinced of its importance, and you will lose ground to your competitors. This course to introduce and reinforce the essential components of written communication that will connect you with existing and potential customers. If you are new to the communications highway, this course will provide the foundation for future development. If your company has some communications expertise, this course will help you strengthen and polish your essential components.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Key Communication Components
- Session Three: The Building Blocks
- Session Four: Your Communications Plan
- Session Five: The Five C's of a Successful Message
- Session Six: Communication Strategies
- Session Seven: Sharing Information Through Media Releases
- Session Eight: Communicating Online
- Session Nine: Using Stories to Communicate
- Session Ten: Polishers and Time Savers
- Session Eleven: Enhancing Your Results
- Session Twelve: Maintaining Your Message in Crisis
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.