About this Course:
Welcome to the worlds most comprehensive course on macOS development. In this course youll learn basic and advanced macOS development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional weather widget app and Slack clone app. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from UI design and frontend and backend development.
Basic Knowledge of Basic of Swift and Xcode is Assumed
Here are some of the things youll be able to do after taking this course:
- Understand basic and advanced macOS programming algorithms
- Work fluently with macOS
- Apply to jr macOS development jobs
- Submit apps to the Apple App Store
- Work as an macOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build Mac apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students and teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
- If you are absolutely new to programming you should learn the basics of Swift and Xcode before taking this course.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- Collection Views
- Working with APIs
- Popover Views
- Real time messaging with Socket.IO
- Account customization
- Account Authorization
- Table Views
- Custom Modals
- Gesture Recognition
- Network Requests
- App Store Submission
- And much more!
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- If you have basic experience with macOS development take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Foundational macOS development - learn the basics to advanced topics
- How to build a Slack clone - User interface networking services and server deployment
- macOS Toolbar apps - apps that can run in the background and operate from a toolbar
- Advanced iOS techniques - learn professional development practices
- Intro to Course
- Weather Status App
- Chatter App: Part 1
- Chatter App: Part 2
- Uploading to AppStore
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.