This course covers a range of introductory statistical topics and uses SAS software to carry out analysis. Emphasis placed on the interpretation of the results. It covers the skills required to assemble analysis flow diagrams using the rich tool set and predictive modeling. Ready-to-use procedures handle a wide range of statistical techniques.
Learn how to
- generate descriptive statistics and explore data with graphs
- perform linear regression and assess the assumptions
- use diagnostic statistics to identify potential outliers in multiple regression
- fit a multiple logistic regression model
- modify data for better analysis results
- build and understand predictive models such as regression models
- compare and explain complex models generate and use score code
- learn how to predict for future through time series analysis
- learn classification techniques using cluster analysis
- learn dimension reduction using factor analysis
Basic knowledge Basic knowledge of computer is sufficient for this course
Who should take this course
Beginners or job seekers interested in learning SAS Programming, statistical and data analysis in industry fields. People who wish to enter data science/analytics field.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Mean Median Mode
- Measures of variance
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- normal distribution
- Sampling distribution
- Hypothesis Testing
- One Sample T-Test
- Two Sample T-Test
- chi-square test
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Time Series
- ARIMA Modeling
- Cluster Analysis
- Factor Analysis
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.