Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
CompTIA is a globally recognised provider of top quality IT certifications that help to train and identify knowledgeable IT professionals.
The CompTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT, our course syllabus covers maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as IT Support and Technical Support Specialist, earning between £18 to £24K per year - as well as ready to build on these fundamentals and specialise in your preferred area with further CompTIA certifications.
The great thing about our CompTIA A+ Course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the CompTIA A+ certifications you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
Anyone looking to kick start their IT career.
Certificate of Completion
CompTIA A+ 220-901
Module 1 Introduction to Personal Computers and IT Certification
- 1.1 Personal Computer Concepts Part 1
- 1.2 Personal Computer Concepts Part 2
- 1.3 Becoming an IT Professional
- 1.4 Certification Basics
- 1.5 Review
Module 2 Internal Hardware Components
- 2.1 Motherboards Part 1
- 2.2 Motherboards Part 2
- 2.3 BIOS Part 1
- 2.4 BIOS Part 2
- 2.5 BIOS Part 3
- 2.6 Power Supplies Part 1
- 2.7 Power Supplies Part 2
- 2.8 Central Processing Unit Part 1
- 2.9 Central Processing Unipart 2
- 2.10 Central Processing Unit Part 3
- 2.11 Memory Part 1
- 2.12 Memory Part 2
- 2.13 Review
Module 3 Storage Fundamentals
- 3.1 Storage Overview
- 3.2 Magnetic Drives
- 3.3 Solid State and Flash Drives
- 3.4 Optical Drives
- 3.5 RAID Technologies
- 3.6 Tape Drives
- 3.7 Installing Hard Drives
- 3.8 Review
Module 4 Expanding Hardware Capabilities
- 4.1 Expansion Components Overview Part 1
- 4.2 Expansion Components Overview Part 2
- 4.3 Expansion Technologies Part 1
- 4.4 Expansion Technologies Part 2
- 4.5 Video Cards Part 1
- 4.6 Video Cards Part 2
- 4.7 Sound Cards
- 4.8 Networking Interface Cards
- 4.9 Alternative Expansion Devices
- 4.10 Review
Module 5 Working with Peripheral Devices
- 5.1 Peripheral Devices Overview
- 5.2 Input Devices Part 1
- 5.3 Input Devices Part 2
- 5.4 Input Devices Part 3
- 5.5 Output Devices Video Monitors Part 1
- 5.6 Output Devices Video Monitors Part 2
- 5.7 Output Devices Video Monitors Part 3
- 5.8 Output Device Printers and ScannersPart1
- 5.9 Output Devices Printers and Scanners Part2
- 5.10 Output Device Printers and Scanners Part 3
- 5.11 Output Devices Printers and Scanners Part 4
- 5.12 Input and Output Devices
- 5.13 Review
Module 6 Mobiles Devices
- 6.1 Mobile Devices Overview
- 6.2 Laptop Computer Components Part 1
- 6.3 Laptop Computer Components Part 2
- 6.4 Laptop Computer Expansion Capabilities
- 6.5 Replacing Portable Computer Components Part 1
- 6.6 Replacing Portable Computer Components Part 2
- 6.7 Additional Mobile Devices Part 1
- 6.8 Additional Mobile Devices Part 2
- 6.9 Mobile Device Ports and Connectors
- 6.10 Review
Module 7 Computer Networking
- 7.1 Networking Fundamentals Part 1
- 7.2 Networking Fundamentals Part 2
- 7.3 Network Devices Part 1
- 7.4 Network Devices Part 2
- 7.5 Cable and Connectors Part 1
- 7.6 Cable and Connectors Part 2
- 7.8 TCP/IP Fundamentals Part 1
- 7.9 TCP/IP FundamentalsPart2
- 7.10 TCP/IP FundamentalsPart3
- 7.11 TCP/IP Fundamentals Part 4
- 7.12 TCP/IP Fundamentals Part 5
- 7.13 Internet Connectivity
- 7.14 Wireless Networks Part 1
- 7.15 Wireless Networks Part 2
Module 8 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Models Part 1
- Troubleshooting Models Part 2
- Troubleshooting Physical Issues Part 1
- Troubleshooting Physical Issues Part 2
- Troubleshooting Physical Issues Part 3
- Troubleshooting Networking Issues Part 1
- Troubleshooting Networking Issues Part 2
- Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Troubleshooting Printers
CompTIA A+ 220-902
Module 1 Introduction to Operating Systems
- Operating Systems Overview Part 1
- Operating Systems Overview Part 2
- Operating Systems Functions Part 1
- Operating Systems Functions Part 2
- Windows OS Versions Part 1
- Windows OS Versions Part 2
- Windows OS Versions Part 3
- Basic Navigation and Management Part 1
- Basic Navigation and Management Part 2
Module 2 Installing Windows Operating Systems
- 2.1 Pre-Installing Task
- 2.2 Performing Clean Installs Part 1
- 2.3 Performing Clean Installs Part 2
- 2.4 Performing Upgrades
- 2.5 Migrating User Data
Module 3 Configuration and Management in Windows
- 3.1 Using Control Panel and PC Settings Part 1
- 3.2 Using Control Panel and PC Settings Part 2
- 3.3 Using Control Panel and PC Settings Part 3
- 3.4 Using Graphical Administrative Tools Part 1
- 3.5 Using Graphical Administrative Tools Part 2
- 3.6 Using Graphical Administrative Tools Part 3
- 3.7 Using Graphical Administrative Tools Part 4
- 3.8 Using Command Line Administrative Tools
- 3.9 Configuring Networking Part 1
- 3.10 Configuring Networking Part 2
- 3.11 Configuring Networking Part 3
- 3.12 Operating System Security Part 1
- 3.13 Operating System Security Part 2
- 3.14 Operating System Security Part 3
- 3.15 Windows Preventative Maintenance
Module 4 Utilizing Alternative Operating Systems
- 4.1 Mac and Linux Overview
- 4.2 OS Features and Tools
- 4.3 Best Practices Using Alternative Operating Systems
- 4.4 Basic Command Line Administration in Linux
- 4.5 Network Operating Systems Part 1
- 4.6 Network Operating Systems Part 2
Module 5 Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- 5.1 Understanding Virtualization
- 5.2 Basic Cloud Concepts
- Module 6 Managing Mobile Devices
- 6.1 Mobile Devices Overview
- 6.2 Mobile Operating Systems
- 6.3 Network Connectivity and Email
- 6.4 Mobile Device Synchronization
Module 7 Understanding System Security
- 7.1 Understanding Threats to Security Part 1
- 7.2 Understanding Threats to Security Part 2
- 7.3 Understanding Threats to Security Part 3
- 7.4 Understanding Common Prevention Methods Part 1
- 7.5 Understanding Common Prevention Methods Part 2
- 7.6 Understanding Common Prevention Methods Part 3
Module 8 Troubleshooting and Operational Procedures
- 8.1 Troubleshooting Theory
- 8.2 Communication and Professionalism Part 1
- 8.3 Communication and Professionalism Part 2
- 8.4 Operational and Safety Procedures
- 8.5 Security and Privacy Guidelines for Troubleshooting
- 8.6 Troubleshooting Operating Systems Part 1
- 8.7 Troubleshooting Operating Systems Part 2
- 8.8 Troubleshooting Mobile Devices Part 1
- 8.9 Troubleshooting Mobile Devices Part 2
- 8.10 Troubleshooting Common Security Issues Part 1
- 8.11 Troubleshooting Common Security Issues Part 2
- 8.12 Conclusion
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.