Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the first of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 14 hours in length containing over 120 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 901 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective Domains:
- Hardware: 34percent
- Networking: 21percent
- Mobile Devices: 17percent
- Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting: 28percent
Topics include how to:
- Work with CPU RAM BIOS motherboards power supplies and other PC components.
- Install configure and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smartphones tablets and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install configure and manage printers and other peripherals
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-901 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the first of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams There is a separate course covering the 220-902 exam
- Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference
- Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech get that raise or advancement you are seeking
- Path of the PC Tech
- The Visible Computer
- Power Supplies
- Hard Drive Technologies
- Implementing Hard Drives
- Essential Peripherals
- Building a PC
- Display Technologies
- Essentials of Networking
- Local Area Networking
- Wireless Networking
- The Internet
- Portable Computing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Printers and Multifunction Devices
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.