Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 902. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the second of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 100 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 902 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Objective Domains:
- Windows Operating Systems: 29percent
- Other Operating Systems & Technologies: 12percent
- Security: 17percent
- Software Troubleshooting: 28percent
- Operational Procedures: 13percent
Topics include how to:
- Set up upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows.
- Basics of OS X and Linux.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Protect your PC and your network.
- Work with virtualization technologies.
- Understand safety and environmental issues.
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-902 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the second of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-901 exam
- Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference
- Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech get that raise or advancement you are seeking
- Path of the PC Tech
- Operational Procedures
- The Visible Computer
- Power Supplies
- Implementing Hard Drives
- Essential Peripherals
- Building a PC
- Windows Under the Hood
- Users Groups and Permissions
- Maintaining and Optimizing Operating Systems
- Working with the Command Line Interface
- Troubleshooting Operating Systems
- The Internet
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Care and Feeding of Mobile Devices
- Printers and Multifunction Devices
- Securing Computers
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.