Actively seek opportunities in the IT industry with the knowledge contained in the industry-leading CompTIA certifications and make a start with this CompTIA A+ course with Live Labs.
Who should take this course
CompTIA A+ is a vendor-neutral qualification and is seen as essential training for IT engineers, technicians and support analysts.
There are no pre-requisites to take the course. In order to be CompTIA A+ certified you must pass both exams.
Master fundamentals of PC hardware, networking, operating systems, troubleshooting and security with this training materials and live labs package. The live labs are an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own.
The course covers the full syllabus for CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 220-902:
- Introduction to PCs and IT certification
- Internal hardware components and how to expand hardware capabilities
- Storage fundamentals
- Use of peripheral devices and mobile devices
- Managing mobile devices
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Applying core concepts and protocols of networking such as IPv4, IPv6, DHCP and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
- Potential network connectivity issues and how to overcome them
- Introduction to operating systems
- Installing, configuring and managing traditional operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows and Linux.
- Supporting and securing access to data by using authentication, access control and encryption for an organisation.
- Utilizing the basics of virtualization, cloud computing, desktop imaging and deployment to support IT infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting and operational procedures
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.