Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) is CompTIA\'s first mastery-level certification for enterprise technical security leads. CASP certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge.
This course will teach students the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. You will learn how to apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk.
- Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defence to meet IA technical and management certification requirements
- Chosen by Dell and HP advanced security personnel
- Globally recognized CompTIA name
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepare for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) exam. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Risk Manager/Analyst and Security architect, ISSO, earning an average salary of £76,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
- 1.0 Course Guide
- 2.0 Underlying Security Models Part 1
- 2.1 Underlying Security Models Part 2
- 2.2 Underlying Security Models Part 3
- 2.3 Underlying Security Models Part 4
- 2.4 Underlying Security Models Part 5
- 2.5 Underlying Security Models Part 6
- 2.6 Underlying Security Models Part 7
- 3.0 General Security Part 1
- 3.1 General Security Part 2
- 4.0 Selecting Security Products Part 1
- 4.1 Selecting Security Products Part 2
- 4.2 Selecting Security Products Part 3
- 5.0 Control Selection Process Part 1
- 5.1 Control Selection Process Part 2
- 6.0 Cryptography Symmetric and Asymmetric Part 1
- 6.1 Cryptography Symmetric and Asymmetric Part 2
- 6.2 Cryptography Symmetric and Asymmetric Part 3
- 6.3 Cryptography Symmetric and Asymmetric Part 4
- 7.0 Cryptography Message Integrity Controls Part 1
- 7.1 Cryptography Message Integrity Controls Part 2
- 7.2 Cryptography Message Integrity Controls Part 3
- 8.0 Cryptography Digital Signatures Part 1
- 8.1 Cryptography Digital Signatures Part 2
- 9.0 Cryptography PKI and PGP Part 1
- 9.1 Cryptography PKI and PGP Part 2
- 9.2 Cryptography PKI and PGP Part 3
- 9.3 Cryptography PKI and PGP Part 4
- 10.0 Storage Part 1
- 10.1 Storage Part 2
- 10.2 Storage Part 3
- 10.3 Storage Part 4
- 11.0 Virtual Computing
- 12.0 Cloud Computing Part 1
- 12.1 Cloud Computing Part 2
- 12.2 Cloud Computing Part 3
- 12.3 Cloud Computing Part 4
- 12.4 Cloud Computing Part 5
- 13.0 IPV6 Part 1
- 13.1 IPV6 Part 2 Module 14
- 14.0 Remote Access Security Part 1
- 14.1 Remote Access Security Part 2
Module 15 - 15.0 Domain Name System Part 1 - 15.1 Domain Name System Part 2 - 15.2 Domain Name System Part 3 - 15.3 Domain Name System Part 4 - 15.4 Domain Name System Part 5 - 15.5 Domain Name System Part 6 - 15.6 Domain Name System Part 7 - 15.7 Domain Name System Part 8
- 16.0 Directory Services
- 17.0 Firewall and VPN Part 1
- 17.1 Firewall and VPN Part 2
- 17.2 Firewall and VPN Part 3
- 17.3 Firewall and VPN Part 4
- 18.0 Firewall Policy Part 1
- 18.1 Firewall Policy Part 2
- 18.2 Firewall Policy Part 3
- 18.3 Firewall Policy Part 4
- 19.0 Security Configuration Management Part 1
- 19.1 Security Configuration Management Part 2
- 19.2 Security Configuration Management Part 3
- 20.0 Network Infrastructure Security Part 1
- 20.1 Network Infrastructure Security Part 2
- 20.2 Network Infrastructure Security Part 3
- 20.3 Network Infrastructure Security Part 4
- 21.0 Secure Web Services Part 1
- 21.1 Secure Web Services Part 2
- 22.0 OWASP top Ten Part 1
- 22.1 OWASP top Ten Part 2
- 22.2 OWASP top Ten Part 3
- 22.3 OWASP top Ten Part 4
- 22.4 OWASP top Ten Part 5
- 23.0 Buffer Overflows Part 1
- 23.1 Buffer Overflows Part 2
- 24.0 SQL Injection Part 1
- 24.1 SQL Injection Part 2
- 25.0 Access Control Part 1
- 25.1 Access Control Part 2
- 26.0 Single Sign-On Part 1
- 26.1 Single Sign-On Part 2
- 26.2 Single Sign-On Part 3
- 27.0 Risk Assessment Part 1
- 27.1 Risk Assessment Part 2
- 28.0 Testing and Assessment Part 1
- 28.1 Testing and Assessment Part 2
- 28.2 Testing and Assessment Part 3
- 29.0 Common Vulnerability Scoring System Part 1
- 29.1 Common Vulnerability Scoring System Part 2
- 29.2 Common Vulnerability Scoring System Part 3
- 29.3 Common Vulnerability Scoring System Part 4
- 30.0 Common Criteria Part 1
- 30.1 Common Criteria Part 2
- 30.2 Common Criteria Part 3
- 30.3 Common Criteria Part 4
- 30.4 Common Criteria Part 5
- 31.0 Personally Identifiable Information Part 1
- 31.1 Personally Identifiable Information Part 2
- 32.0 Risk Management Part 1
- 32.1 Risk Management Part 2
- 32.2 Risk Management Part 3
- 33.0 Frameworks Part 1
- 33.1 Frameworks Part 2
- 33.2 Frameworks Part 3
- 33.3 Frameworks Part 4
- 34.0 Interconnecting Systems Part 1
- 34.1 Interconnecting Systems Part 2
- 35.0 Security Services Part 1
- 35.1 Security Services Part 2
- 35.2 Security Services Part 3
- 35.3 Security Services Part 4
- 36.0 Continuous Monitoring Part 1
- 36.1 Continuous Monitoring Part 2
- 36.2 Continuous Monitoring Part 3
- 36.3 Continuous Monitoring Part 4
- 37.0 Incident Handling Part 1
- 37.1 Incident Handling Part 2
- 37.2 Incident Handling Part 3
- 37.3 Incident Handling Part 4
- 38.0 Forensic and Incident Response Part 1
- 38.1 Forensic and Incident Response Part 2
- 38.2 Forensic and Incident Response Part 3
- 39.0 Requirements Processing Part 1
- 39.1 Requirements Processing Part 2
- 39.2 Requirements Processing Part 3
- 40.0 Standards Bodies
- 41.0 Secure System Life Cycle Part 1
- 41.1 Secure System Life Cycle Part 2
- 41.2 Secure System Life Cycle Part 3
- 42.0 Email
- 43.0 Mobile and BYOD Part 1
- 43.1 Mobile and BYOD Part 2
- 44.0 Voice over IP
- 45.0 Physical Facilities Assessment Process Part 1
- 45.1 Physical Facilities Assessment Process Part 2
- 46.0 Security Requirements Traceability Matrix
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS 10 years’ experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.