CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) – CAS-001
The current landscape of cybersecurity requires specialised skills to troubleshoot via customised hacks and build solid solutions. Each hack is unique and must be combated with master-level security skills and experience. As a CASP-certified IT professional, you will demonstrate that you can provide the best cybersecurity solutions and protection for organizations worldwide.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is designed to teach you the following:
- Enterprise Security
- Risk management and incident response
- Research and analysis
- Integration of computing
- Communications and business disciplines
- Technical integration of enterprise components
Who should take this course
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career as, or who already works as any of the following: Information Security Managers, Security Architects, Security Engineers or Security Consultants
- Anyone hoping to provide the best cybersecurity solutions for businesses worldwide.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that learners sitting this exam have 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
The method of Assessment:
[The CompTIA CAS-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) has a maximum of 90 questions. The questions are multiple choice and performance based questions. The exam is 165 minutes long and is a pass/fail exam only, there is no scaled score. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English]
Please note: The official exam is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- IT Security Specialist
- IT Manager
- IT Security Consultant
- IT Security Engineer
- IT Security Controls Manager
- IT Security Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
Process Of Underlying Security Models
How To Select Security?
Virtual Computing Methodologies
Definition Of Ipv6
Remote Access Security Techniques
Studying Domain Name System
Working With Directory Services
Learning Of Firewall And Vpn
Security Configuration Management Techniques
Understanding Network Infrastructure Security
Overview Of Secure Web Services - Part 1
Define Buffer Overflows And Sql Injection
Process Of Access Controlling And Single Sign
Process Of Risk Assessment And Assessment Techniques
Definitin Of Common Vulnerability
What Are Personally Identifiable Information?
Understanding Of Risk Management
Definitions Of Frameworks
Explore Interconnecting Systems, Security Services And Continuous Monitoring
Way Of Incident Handling And Incident Response
What Is Requirements Processing? & Standards Bodies
Overview Of Secure System Life Cycle
Define Of Email, Byod And Voice Over Ip
Process Of Physical Facilities Assessment
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded A Comptia Cas-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (Casp) Certificate.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.