With the need for IT professionals who specialise in cloud computing growing, there are more and more opportunities becoming available. Be able to proactively seek these opportunities by completing this CompTIA Cloud+ course which will show your expertise in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies.
Who should take this course
We recommend IT professionals with at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking/data centre administration to take this course. It provides solid foundational skills for the cloud infrastructure.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course, but we do recommend 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking or data centre administration.
Learn everything you need to have a good understanding of the key concepts behind cloud computing and how they can be implemented into an organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- Introduction to models, service and delivery models, terms and characteristics and objects storage concepts.
- Install, configure and manage VM and devices.
- Backups, virtual disks, virtual switches and virtual resource migration.
- Discover the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment before comparing and contrasting virtual environments.
- Infrastructure, different access protocols, storage configuration, file system types, executing storage provisioning and network sharing.
- Implementing appropriate network configurations and the importance of network optimisation.
- Troubleshooting basic network configurations and troubleshoot commands.
- Common network protocols and common hardware resources
- Resource management and establishing baselines and thresholds
- How to appropriately allocate physical host resources and virtual guest resources and how to use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Master security, including storage security concepts and methods, different encryption technologies and identifying access control methods.
- Systems management, how to diagnose, remediate and optimise and common performance concepts and testing techniques.
- Study business continuity in cloud and solutions to meet availability requirements.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.