This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA CSA+ Certification (CS0-001) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA CSA+ CS0-001 Objective Domains:
- Threat Management: 27 percent
- Vulnerability Management: 26 percent
- Cyber Incident Response: 23 percent
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets: 24 percent
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Conducting an analyzing reconnaissance
- Responding to network-based threats
- Securing a corporate network
- Cyber incident response
- Determining the impact of incidents
- Preparing the incident response toolkit
CSA+ provides substantial earnings potential
A career in information security analysis ranked seventh on U.S. News and World Report's list of the 100 best technology jobs for 2017. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the median pay for an information security analyst is 90120 dollars per year.
CSA+ certified skills are in-demand
Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest growing overall job category with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022.
Follow the CompTIA Cybersecurity Certification Pathway
Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
It is a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Network+ and Security+ or to be certified in these topics. You can learn more about these certifications from our Mike Meyers - Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Network+ and Security+ Certification courses on Simpliv.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a Cybersecurity position or looking to improve their security skills. The course will prepare you to pass the CompTIA CSA+ Certification Exam. It goes beyond certification and gives you the skills you need to be a better cybersecurity analyst.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA CSA+ Certification (CS0-001) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the Cybersecurity Analyst exam and become CompTIA CSA+ Certified
- Learn skills to break into a career in information security analysis which ranks 7th in the 100 best tech jobs for 2017 and is predicted to be the fastest growing overall job category between 2012-2022. Cybersecurity Analysts earn a median pay of dollars90120
- Conducting Reconnaissance
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Results
- Responding to Network-Based Threats
- Securing a Corporate Environment
- Vulnerability Management
- Analyzing Vulnerabilities Scan Results
- Incident Response
- Preparation Phase
- Forensic Tools
- Common Symptoms of Compromise
- Incident Recovery and Post-Incident Response Process
- Frameworks Common Policies Controls and Procedures
- Identity and Access Management
- Defense Strategies
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Tools and Technologies
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.