Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
The CompTIA FC0-U51: IT Fundamentals certification is ideal for you if you’re considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT, like in a sales role at an IT company. CompTIA FC0-U51: IT Fundamentals can be a stepping stone to more advanced certifications such as CompTIA A+, and, with specialized experience, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
More IT professionals are getting certified than ever before because IT certifications:
- Validate your knowledge and skills
- Help you remain competitive and employable
- Give you job proficiency more quickly
- Show dedication to your career
This CompTIA FC0-U51:IT Fundamentals course will help you to learn more about the world of information technology. It focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge required by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Identifying and explaining computer components.
- Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations.
- Establishing network connectivity.
- Identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks.
- Managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepared for your CompTIA FC0-U51:IT Fundamentals exam. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as 1st Line Support Engineer and Hardware Installation Co-ordinator, earning an average salary of £24,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only), as well as ready to build on these fundamentals and specialise in your preferred area with further CompTIA certifications.
The great thing about our CompTIA FC0-U51: IT Fundamentals course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the CompTIA FC0-U51: IT Fundamentals certification you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Software
- 1.1 Course and Instructor Introduction
- 1.2 Software Operating Systems - Part 1
- 1.3 Software Operating Systems - Part 2
- 1.4 Software Operating Systems - Part 3
- 1.5 Software Operating Systems - Part 4
- 1.6 Software Operating Systems - Part 5
- 1.7 Common Filetypes - Part 1
- 1.8 Common Filetypes - Part 2
- 1.9 Software Management Best Practices - Part 1
- 1.10 Software Management Best Practices - Part 2
- 1.11 Alternative Software Technologies
- 1.12 Basic Software Features and Functions
Module 2: Hardware
- 2.1 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 1
- 2.2 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 2
- 2.3 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 3
- 2.4 Common Computer Connector Types - Part 1
- 2.5 Common Computer Connector Types - Part 2
- 2.6 Internal Computer Components - Part 1
- 2.7 Internal Computer Components - Part 2
Module 3: Security
- 3.1 Basic Security Threats - Part 1
- 3.2 Basic Security Threats - Part 2
- 3.3 Basic Security Threats - Part 3
- 3.4 Security Best Practices - Part 1
- 3.5 Security Best Practices - Part 2
- 3.6 Web-Browsing Best Practices
- 3.7 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 1
- 3.8 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 2
- 3.9 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 3
Module 4: Networking
- 4.1 Setup and Configure Basic SOHO Router
- 4.2 Wireless Router Demo
- 4.3 Compare and Contrast Cellular Wireless and Wire Data Connections
- 4.5 Compare and Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 1
- 4.6 Compare and Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 2
- 4.7 Compare and Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 3
Module 5: Basic IT Literacy
- 5.1 Setting Up a Basic Workstation - Part 1
- 5.2 Setting Up a Basic Workstation - Part 2
- 5.3 Setting Up a Basic Workstation Demo - Part 1
- 5.4 Setting Up a Basic Workstation Demo - Part 2
- 5.5 Setting Up a Basic Workstation Demo - Part 3
- 5.6 Basic Methods of Navigating An Operating System - Part 1
- 5.7 Basic Methods of Navigating An Operating System - Part 2
- 5.8 Basic Methods of Navigating An Operating System Demo - Part 1
- 5.9 Basic Methods of Navigating An Operating System Demo - Part 2
- 5.10 Basic Support Concepts
- 5.11 Basic Backup Concepts
- 5.12 Environmental and Safety Concepts - Part 1
- 5.13 Environmental and Safety Concepts - Part 2
Module 6: Course Review
- 6.1 Software Domain Review
- 6.2 Hardware Domain Review
- 6.3 Security Domain Review
- 6.4 Networking Domain Review
- 6.5 Basic IT Literacy Review
- 6.6 Course Review Question
- 6.7 Test Taking Tips
- 6.8 Course Outro
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.