Seek opportunities in the IT industry by gaining the vital knowledge encompassed in this CompTIA IT Fundamentals course which covers the foundational computing concepts from hardware to IT security.
Who should take this course
The course is ideal for Junior IT technicians who need to develop their knowledge of computer basics or anyone who would like to improve their knowledge to move into the IT industry and study towards industry-approved qualifications.
There are no pre-requisites for the course.
From a basic introduction to common computer components through to advanced techniques in maintaining security and performance of a desktop PC, students will have a good understanding of common PC issues and how to resolve them.
- The basic principles and use of operating systems like Microsoft Windows.
- Managing software and file types.
- Understanding computer peripherals and common ports and connectors used by modern PC hardware.
- Identifying and protecting against basic security threats and surfing the web safely.
- Building and configuring a basic network and sharing data with other network users.
- The basic use of a computer workstation, operating system and software.
- Simple troubleshooting techniques and safety techniques.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.