Welcome to the IT Fundamentals; FC0-501. The Total Course from Mike Meyers Scott Jernigan and Total Seminars.
Be your own Geek. This course is for everyone who has had to call a Help Desk or a Geek friend to help them with basic PC and mobile issues. You will learn about PCs tablets phones networks and Internet issues. You will also learn about security safety and preventative maintenance.
Learn how to:
- Identify and understand basic computer components and what they do
- Understand operating systems data storage and sharing
- Set up and configure a basic PC workstation
- Work with applications and files
- Handle basic software installation
- Set up and configure a mobile device
- Connect to networks and the Internet
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Identify compatibility issues
- Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification FC0-U51 exam. The first goal of the course is to help users better understand set up configure and troubleshoot PCs and mobile devices. The process will prepared you to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 objective domains:
- Basic IT Literacy
The Total IT Fundamentals Course covers everything you need to know to be your own PC mobile network and security Geek.
- Basic user of PCs mobile devices the Internet and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for EVERYONE who uses PCs and mobile devices.
- CompTIA has a certification for IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) but the course will help any user better understand the technology they use every day.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- The first and most important goal of this course is to help every PC and mobile device user to better understand setup software installation and configuration network connectivity security issues and basic troubleshooting.
- By the end of the course you will better understand everything from file structure to software installation to WiFi connectivity and troubleshooting to overall setup configuration and troubleshooting PCs and mobile devices.
- This course will help you prepare for and pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 Certification exam.
- How People Use Computers
- System Hardware
- Input and Output Ports and Peripherals
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Setting Up and Configuring a PC
- Understanding Operating Systems
- Working with Applications
- Managing Files
- Setting Up and Configuring a Mobile Device
- Configuring Network and Internet Connectivity
- Local Computer Security Threats and Best Practices
- Online Security Threats and Best Practices
- Computer Maintenance and Management
- Computer Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.