Can be taken anytime (30 hours)
Professional Training Course
CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
The stakes are high. Data networks are more crucial for businesses than ever before. They are the lifeline to the critical financial, healthcare and information services that need to function at the highest, most secure level. With a CompTIA Network+ certification, you will possess the key skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage these systems and keep your company productive.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Networking
- Networking standards
- Network Cabling and Transmission
- Understanding TCPIP
- Network Devices
- Wireless Network
- Wide Area Network
- Remote Access
- Network Security
- Building High Performance Networks
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
Who should take this course
Anyone hoping to become a CompTIA Network+ professional, who is trained to work with a variety of hardware, software and networks
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has a CompTIA A+ Certificate and 9 months of networking experience.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Network Field Technician/Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA N10-006 Network+.
Fundamentals Of Networking
What Are Networking Standards?
- What Are Networking Standards? – Part 1 & 2
- Transmission And Network Cabling
- Transmission And Network Cabling – Part 1 & 2
- Understanding Tcpip Part
- Understanding Tcpip – Part 1 To 5
- Identifying Network Devices
- Identifying Network Devices – Part 1 & 2
Learning Wireless Network, Wide Area Network And Remote Access Techniques
Definition Of Network Security
- Definition Of Network Security – Part 1 To 4
Process Of Building High Performance Networks
How To Monitor And Troubleshoot Networks?
- How To Monitor And Troubleshoot Networks? – Part 1 To 4
The Method Of Assessment:
- [The Comptia N10-006 Network+ Exam Is 90 Minutes Long And Consists Of A Maximum Of 90 Questions. The Questions Are Multiple Choice, Drag And Drops And Performance Based.
- The Mark Needed To Pass Is 720 (On A Scale Of 100-900). The Exam Can Be Taken In The Following Languages: English, Japanese, And German.
Recommended Experience: It Is Recommended That Anyone Sitting This Exam Has A Comptia A+ Certificate And 9 Months Of Networking Experience.
Please Note: The Official Exam Is Not Included And Must Be Purchased Separately.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.